May 28, 2008

Bathtime

Here are some photos from bathtime today and I can't tell you how much I love how these turned out. Isn't he the most adorable boy you've ever seen?




Brent has started a blog that keeps up with the progression of our studio. He's also using it as a journal that reminds him of how he's going about building everything. So, check it out if you want. I don't think it has pictures yet, but it will. We're also going to use it as a site to show off portraits from our photo shoots.

http://www.ruplephotography.blogspot.com - there is also a link to it under my favorite blogs

3 comments:

Lindy said...

thankyou for sharing such adorable pictures of your little one! i love checking up on the ruple family :0)

Amanda said...

Jack is adorable! He's so lucky to have a photographer as his Mama! Great picture of Brent with the cowboy hat. He looks so rugged and handsome. So excited about the new studio. My parents have started eating at the catfish house there in Vilonia. I'll tell them to give you a call sometime. Enjoy catching up with you guys.

Josh and Marcie said...

He is sooo absolutely precious. I love those big eyes and red hair. When I see pictures of you it just makes me smile. You have a beautiful family. I look forward to finding out more about your family.