January 27, 2009

15 months old

I know I must be the worst blogger in the world. I didn't post photos of Christmas or New Years or anything. Our December was really busy with photos and then we went to Texas for a week at New Year's. When we got back home we took a long time to prepare for the Little Rock bridal fair, which I'll post about soon. So, needless to say, I'm behind. Here is my adorable son at 15 months old. He is finally walking! He started right at New Year's with some serious encouragement from his Aunt Tiffy.







He's riding a big toy cow that he got from his Bible Class teacher, Ms.Erin, at Silver City. It was her daughter's toy who has outgrown it now. He's a real "cowboy".

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go Jack! What a big boy! He's so cute!

Lindy said...

whew, I was having Jack withdrawals! ;) He is so cute! I love the one with a little hat on and the one on the cow, yay for handmedown toys!