April 15, 2008

First Post




This is Jackson Brent Ruple - our son. We take photos of him daily. He is our gift from God that came (a little early) on October 24th of last year. He is 5 1/2 months old now. We've never blogged before - so we're going to do our best to keep up with this site and show you photos of Jack and our new family adventures. I was hoping this would be a good way to keep in touch with our family and friends. So, please comment on anything - I love hearing feedback! God Bless!

8 comments:

teaguemeyer said...

love the first blog picture! what a cute kid.

Kary Ross said...

oh, he is a sweetie! thanks April & Brent for sharing! looking forward to many more...love you all!

Josh and Marcie said...

hey girl! That was exciting to see. I can't believe you are a mom and I was looking at your photography and I am very impressed. I look forward to more pictures. He sure is a cutie. He is definitely your son!

Caroline said...

HE's GORGEOUS! I love you! I miss you! I want to see you!

Hope said...

I can't believe he is so big!!! I going to call or email you about coming to see you soon. Love!

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me to receive your new blog. This 1st blog is great, and why wouldn't it be with such a cutie to show us! :) Jack is precious and so are you!!

Unknown said...

Hey sissy, Nice blogging!
Little Jack is so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Hey Apey!
What a cutie pie! I can't believe how big he has gotten. Can't wait to see you guys in May!
Love and Miss you!!
Misti