August 3, 2008

Aunt Lou




Well, I'm a month behind on blogging. I'm very sorry for those of you who check my blog daily expecting adorable photos of Jack to appear. We've had an unbelievably busy summer and I will try and catch you up on everything that has been happening. I will start with the visit from Aunt Louisa. I'll do each post separately instead of doing one super long post.

Aunt Lou came in from Africa this month to see her nephew be born (she actually had two nephews born this month). Thankfully she got to stay long enough for us all to see her. It's always a happy day when Lou-Lou comes over to visit. Jack really enjoyed Aunt Lou and I very much enjoyed catching up and talking about the good old days. I know she is doing wonderful things for the Lord in Zambia - but I'll be excited when she moves back home. Louisa is not really my sister - but she is as close to one as I'll ever have so I will always consider her Jack's aunt. We love you Lou-Lou!

No comments: