September 8, 2008

Audrey

So, I'm a little behind on my blogging, as usual. Our summer has been really busy. In the winter, when photos slow down, I'll blog more often.
About a week after Brent and I saw Wyatt, we went to go see Audrey. Michelle is a friend of mine from college and Audrey is her second child. She was born the same night as Wyatt was. And what a beautiful baby she is! She came out of the womb with styled hair that has red highlights and lowlights in it. We had a good time visiting with Michelle and holding the baby. Here are a few photos from our visit...











2 comments:

The Parnell's said...

Is that Michelle Henry? Her kids are adorable. Does she have a blog? I hope you guys are doing well!

Lindy said...

wow, you are seriously the bestest photographer ever! I love your pics!