August 15, 2008

Wyatt Lee Henson

Wyatt was born on July 31st to Lee and Andrea. He weighed 8 lbs. 15.5 oz. - a pretty big boy! Andrea is one tough woman - she delivered him at their house with a midwife. She said it was wonderful to deliver at her own home. Her whole labor lasted about 6 hours, so it went pretty fast. Brent and I went to an 8 week class on natural childbirth with a midwife from Little Rock. I felt so confident about labor and then my stubborn (but adorable) child had to be breech. I've always wanted to try a home delivery myself but I doubt I will get the opportunity since Jack was born by c-section.

Brent and I went to see Lee, Andrea, Noah, and Wyatt a week after he was born. He is so cute!! I love his fat little cheeks. Andrea and Lee have two absolutely adorable children - here are a few photos from our visit....









What a good big brother...







This is me holding Wyatt....



I like this one because it looks like Wyatt is saying "Enough Pictures Already!" ...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sweet pictures! I melted when I saw the brother feet picture! I love that angle! I love your idea about putting pictures everywhere. I need to get working on that now!