June 26, 2008

Granny & Pop Visit





Last week my mom and dad came to visit us in Vilonia. They came to help us with the new studio construction and to help take care of Jack so I could get caught up on work. Speaking of work - we are booking up fast for the summer - high school senior photos are pouring in! This is a great problem to have, but it makes my blog suffer. When I finally finish editing photos at midnight, I can only think about falling into bed and sleeping. That is why I'm so far behind on my blog.

We had a great time with my parents and I know they enjoyed every minute they spent with Jack. On Thursday evening they watched him so we could go out on a date! I don't remember the last time that happened. And on Saturday, we had wedding photos, so my mom took care of Jack ALL day long and my Dad helped us at the wedding. I must say, we got pretty spoiled this past week. The day after they left I felt lost because I was used to my mom getting up with me at 6:00 and taking care of Jack after I fed him so I could get a little more sleep. I'm excited to see them again this July at camp.

Also this past week, our friends Drew and Melissa Dallas had their baby girl. We went to the hospital to see Ms. Anna Claire Dallas on the same night as our date night. She is absolutely beautiful and has a full head of hair! I don't have photos to show of her yet, but I think we'll be going to their house to take some soon.

Our studio is going very well. If you want to hear about the construction and see photos of everything - check out our other blog - ruplephotography.blogspot.com... Brent keeps it updated. We're now waiting on the roof trusses to get here so we can start on it. Brent has done an amazing job with everything - I'm always impressed with my husband and his abilities. Lately, we've had so much help with the studio from Brent's family, my parents, and Lee Henson. We have felt very blessed. Thank you Pappy, Sunnie, Spencer, Mason, Mom, Dad, and Lee!

Jack has been loving riding the four wheeler lately - here are some photos that my Dad took of Brent and Jack last week ...



No comments: